Wednesday 8 September 2010

08/09/2010 - Day 73

Today was my second day at college.  We were to meet at Nottingham Castle and take photos so that we can produce 4 images of our day, plus a portrait photo of one of the year two students that were on hand to help us out.  It seemed very strange using a film camera rather than a digital one.  I kept going to look at my image on the camera, only to remember I can't have instant access to it on film.  We used a black and white film also, so I couldn't help wondering how that would have an affect on the pictures I was taking.  Knowing that I would probably hyperventilate without my digital camera, I did take along my little compact camera.  When I got off the bus at the Broadmarsh Centre, I was surprised to notice that I could see the castle from there.  Nine years I've lived in Nottingham, and only today did I notice it!  So here it is in the foggy background, with the delightful shopping centre to the right, and a multistory car park in front!

No comments:

Post a Comment