Thursday 1 July 2010

01/07/2010 - Day 4


When did my baby boy get all grown up? Doesn't he scrub up well?! Prom somehow seems like a passage into adulthood, but I know tomorrow Jack will sling on his torn jeans and a top he has picked up from the floor of his room, that is once he has found his way out of bed! It doesn't seem like a blink ago that I took my little man to school for his first day. Confident and full of excitement. Eager to follow in his sisters footsteps. Me, just about holding it together, until I bumped into another Mum who's little lad had also started school, and we both burst into tears together! What an exciting age to be. A blank canvas in front of him, to do with as he will. What ever he fills that canvas with though, and how ever tall, or old, or grey he becomes, he'll always be my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment