Sunday 4 July 2010

04/07/2010 - Day 7


The morning after the night before! If I was a cruel and wicked woman, it wouldn't be a photo of the detritus left on the table from last night, but a picture of Mr B looking very pale and worse for wear! Or should I have photographed the 10 empty wine bottles now waiting to be recycled? We had a lovely evening with Guy and Anita; maybe Rich enjoyed it a little too much! I'm sure before the end of the day, once he has regained his energy enough to actually talk, I shall hear those words muttered "never again"!! Maybe I should take that photo of the bottles, and of him looking so ill, to reminded him the next time he thinks of having another "never again" moment! In the meantime, boys, leave Daddy alone. He's feeling a 'little under the weather'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment