Thursday 15 July 2010

15/07/2010 - Day 18


The egg and spoon race. The only competitive race that Alfie ran at his sports day. I suppose they do 'sport', if you count chucking a bean bag into a hoop, or dribbling a football around some posts. Alfie came second. It was a true 'tortoise and the hare' race; Alfie being the tortoise of course! The other children dashed in front of him, and kept dropping their eggs. Alfie slowly plodded along, but didn't drop his egg, so was able to ease into second place! Quite an achievement from someone who is normally last at just about everything he does! This photo was taken with my new Nikon S4000, which I won in the Giraffe competition. Its quite a neat little camera. Whilst it doesn't have the functionalities of my DSLR, its very small, so I can keep it with me where ever I go. Result!

No comments:

Post a Comment