Thursday 22 July 2010

22/07/2010 - Day 25


Well its here, six weeks and two days of school holidays. Alfie has set the tone for the weeks ahead already. He was already shouting at me on his walk back from school for being such a horrible Mum. I wouldn't let him take his DS into school. I made him take a proper game. Apparently thousands of other children in his class were allowed to take theirs in (note to school - Alfie clearly hasn't grasped Maths this year, as he thinks there are more than a thousand children in his class. I counted 30). He then continued arguing with me at length about just about everything. In fact I can hear him right now as he is supposed to be getting ready for bed, moaning that he wasn't allowed pudding at tea time and how this house isn't fair. If only there were GCSE's in arguing and Diva fits. I would no longer need to worry about his reading, or writing, or maths, or spelling, because he would come out with A*'s all the way. Roll on 7th September.........

No comments:

Post a Comment