Wednesday 7 July 2010

07/07/2010 - Day 10


Let me introduce you to my babies. These are part of a collection of greetings cards I've had printed. I ordered 25 different designs, all using my own photo images, to see if the quality would be good enough for me to sell and which of my images works well as a card. Well I'm thrilled with how they have turned out, along with some postcards, 'mini' cards*, a mini card holder, and a mini card photo frame. Could this be the start of a mini business??!! Well now I know the quality is up to my standards (those of you who know me even a tiny amount will know they will have to be exceptional to pass my quality control!), I can start doing some marketing research. Will anyone want to buy my greetings cards? How much will they be willing to pay for them? What images will be the most popular? I'm sure the list will go on. I don't expect Hallmark to be quaking in their boots just yet, but hopefully I can provide some good value cards that are a little different to those in the shops. So watch out if your birthday is coming up, you might just be receiving one of the first cards from kbphotography!!!

*mini cards are even smaller than a business card, but twice as funky!

No comments:

Post a Comment